(Jointly with professors Sue Clark and Aurora Clark)
Ph.D Candidate, Analytical Chemistry, Washington State University
B.S., Chemistry, University of California, Davis, 2010
– Impact of electrospray ionization (ESI) on metal:ligand solution equilibria
– Experimental and computational studies of f-element solution chemistry
A. Ozkanlar, M.P. Kelley, and A. E. Clark* “Water Organization and Dynamics on Mineral Surfaces Interrogated by Graph Theoretical Analyses of Intermolecular Chemical Networks”, Minerals, 2014, 4, 118-129.
1. Snow, MS. Watrous, MG. Snyder, DC. Kelley, MP. Clark, SB. Pu, Am, and Cs from contaminations in soils from Idaho National Laboratory. Abstracts of Papers, 245th ACS National Meeting & Exposition, New Orleans, LA, United States, April 7-11, 2013, NUCL-113.
2. Clark, AE. Ozkanlar, A. Kelley, MP. Interfacial chemistry viewed through the lens of network analysis, mineralogical magazine, 77(5) 893. (Goldschmidt 2013 Conference Abstracts, Invited Talk)
3. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Summer Student Poster Symposium – top poster award
4. NNSA Office of Defense Nuclear Nonproliferation Research and Development: University and Industry Technical Interchange (UITI2013) Review Meeting: “Strengthening Materials Accountability in Reprocessing Plants”